Zscaler Dubai Jobs 2022 – Apply for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai Zscaler Dubai Jobs provide for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA jobs It’s A great jobs opportunity for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA to apply at Zscaler Dubai Careers jobs in Dubai www.community.zscaler.comjobs in Dubai Zscaler Dubai Recruitment 2022 is looking for new candidate. Great chance here for the UAE Government jobs 2022 for the fresher. Zscaler Dubai careers vacancy 2022, take the newest employment opportunity by finding Zscaler Dubai jobs near me. Latest Government jobs in Dubai near me Zscaler Dubai careers Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA jobs in Dubai.
Zscaler Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai Zscaler Dubai Jobs provide for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA jobs It’s A great jobs in Dubai provide by new fresher and experience candidate jobs. Zscaler Dubai Recruitment 2022 provide for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA jobs. Zscaler Dubai careers employment opportunity by finding find Zscaler Dubai jobs near me Zscaler Dubai careers jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs in Zscaler Dubai careers.
Zscaler Dubai Careers 2022: Apply For Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA Jobs in UAE
Zscaler Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA Jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs It’s A great opportunity for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA to apply at Zscaler Dubai Careers jobs near me Government jobs in Dubai Zscaler Dubai Jobs provide for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA vacancies in Dubai Zscaler Dubai Recruitment provide for Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA jobs Zscaler Dubai Careers all new online jobs information provide by official site. Zscaler Dubai office of Dubai that requires relevant experience from the candidates. If you are looking for the highest paying Jobs In UAE, don’t look behind. Because Zscaler Dubai is offering AED 73,509.00 per year for this post of an Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA Zscaler Dubai Careers jobs in Dubai Zscaler Dubai Jobs all new jobs apply for last date.
Zscaler Dubai Careers Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA Jobs brief table
|Hiring Agency||Zscaler Dubai Careers|
|Jobs Profile||Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary||AED 73,509.00 per year|
Job Tittle :- Sales Engineer, Enterprise – MEA
Zscaler Dubai Job Description :-
Full Job Description
Traditional security companies are becoming less relevant as cloud adoption and digital transformation become the norm in every market industry and in every market segmentation. Zscaler has been a leader in Gartner’s MQ for 10 consecutive years and has helped shape the emerging SASE category (a true category creator). We are well positioned to dominate this massively growing cloud security market.
The Zscaler Sales Culture
Winning Technology and Products -We offer the best technology and products for the cloud first world. We pioneered cloud security and continue to grow our 70B + TAM by releasing new products every year.
Investing in People – A well-funded and world-class Sales Strategy and Enablement Team to help you succeed. Sales process, practical methods and training to help you ramp faster and close larger deals as companies accelerate their move to the cloud.
Supportive Leadership – An industry leading leadership team with strong values, off the chart business acumen that will help you succeed quickly, while providing mentorship and career growth.
Competitive; We Play to Win – We are playing in a Rapidly growing TAM and huge market mega-shifts that leads directly to Zscaler; tracking a growth path similar to Salesforce, Workday, & ServiceNow.
As a Zscaler Pre-Sales Systems Engineer, you and your Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for helping clients transform their network and application access by presenting the Zscaler cloud security solution to prospective customers, creating and delivering demonstrations of the products, gathering customer technical requirements, creating evaluation test plans with customers, and then managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.To accomplish this, the solution consultant must have a strong desire to set the vision translating business objectives into enticing and actionable recommendations. The solution consultant will act as a trusted advisor to our clients while aiding the customer’s transformational journey.
What we expect you to do:
Within 30 Days
- You will be expected to get hands on knowledge and experience with the Zscaler cloud platform
- You will be expected to deliver a crisp Zscaler demo
- You will be expected to familiarise yourself with Zscaler’s products and messaging and understand how we do things
- You will connect with your peers throughout your region and the rest of the Zscaler organisation to learn and share experience
Within 60 Days
- You will be expected to have mastered Zscaler’s messaging and competently present our proposition to your team
- You will be educating customers on Zscaler’s technologies and competitive differentiators
- You will be Proactively distributing new product information to our Partners and peer members within your assigned territory or region
- You will be assisting Sales in the identification, qualification, design and sizing of opportunities against Zscaler’s prospect criteria
- You will be assisting Sales in building and executing Account Plans
- You will be configuring Zscaler features to meet customers’ requirements during the sales process
Within 90 Days
- You will be Providing technical thought leadership and advice to enterprise customers on how to transform their digital experience leveraging Zscaler architecture
- You will take total ownership of the technical sale and processes
- You will be independently identifying and qualifying technical opportunities
- You will be Developing and maintaining trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders
- You will be Independently delivering sales pitches, technical and whiteboards presentations,
- You will be Utilising both internal and external resources to ensure successful deployments, that enable the customer to be self-sufficient following the sale
- You will have Built effective relationships with Partners, the Customer’s technology group and Zscaler staff (products, services, marketing and support)
- You will be Sharing best practices and developments in Zscaler methodologies both internally and at Partner and Customer events
- BSCS or equivalent with extensive experience as an SE or systems integrator
- Excellent knowledge and prior experience selling network security technologies including but not limited to: HTTP and web related technologies, proxies, caches, firewalls, SSL/IPsec, VPN’s, DLP, anti-virus, spam and spyware solutions (Gateway and SaaS)
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Practical experience working with routing and switching products, including troubleshooting;
- You will have worked with Channel partners and you will have a solid understanding of a channel centric go to market approach.
- A familiarity with SaaS based technologies and their implication.
- Strong problem-solving skills, ability to analyse complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution, often under duress
- ‘Whatever it takes’ attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist in closing a deal
- You must demonstrate different influencing styles as appropriate to a situation, whilst demonstrating a history of successfully building and maintaining trusting relationships with associates and customers
- You must demonstrate the effective transfer of thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influences others and gain support
- You will be persistent, despite obstacles, opposition or setbacks and you will consistently convey a sense of urgency and drive issues to closure
- Participate in the continuous improvement of Zscaler’s products and strategies
- Likes to be the first to know something and to understand why and how things happen
- Develop and deliver innovative custom solutions, including solution concepts to key decision makers to address their business issues and needs showing business value.
- Operate independently in the opportunity for more than 75% of the time
- Think beyond traditional measures of value ($) and incorporate risk, time, quality and other KPIs in the value proposition
- Support Marketing with evangelism activities
- Able to travel and work effectively throughout the assigned territory
People who excel at Zscaler are smart, motivated and share our values. Ask yourself: Do you want to team with the best talent in the industry? Do you want to work on disruptive technology? Do you thrive in a fluid work environment? Do you appreciate a company culture that enables individual and group success and celebrates achievement? If you said yes, we’d love to talk to you about joining our award-winning team.
Additional information about Zscaler (NASDAQ: ZS ) is available at https://www.zscaler.com.
Zscaler is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.