Stryker Corporation Jobs 2022 Apply for Project Manager – Communications – MENA Jobs in Dubai , Latest Government jobs in Dubai Stryker Corporation Jobs provide for Project Manager – Communications – MENA jobs It’s A great jobs opportunity for Project Manager – Communications – MENA to apply at Stryker Corporation Careers jobs in Dubai www.stryker.com Portal. jobs in Dubai Stryker Corporation Recruitment 2022 is looking for new candidate. Great chance here for the UAE Government jobs 2022 for the fresher. Stryker Corporation careers vacancy 2022, take the newest employment opportunity by finding Stryker Corporation jobs near me. Latest Government jobs in Dubai near me Stryker Corporation careers Project Manager – Communications – MENA jobs in Dubai .
Stryker Corporation Jobs 2022 Apply for Project Manager – Communications – MENA Jobs in Dubai , Latest Government jobs in Dubai Stryker Corporation Jobs provide for Project Manager – Communications – MENA jobs It’s A great jobs in Dubai provide by new fresher and experience candidate jobs. Stryker Corporation Recruitment 2022 provide for Project Manager – Communications – MENA jobs. Stryker Corporation careers employment opportunity by finding find Stryker Corporation jobs near me Stryker Corporation careers jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs in Stryker Corporation careers.
Stryker Corporation Careers 2022: Apply For Project Manager – Communications – MENA Jobs in UAE
Stryker Corporation Jobs 2022 Apply for Project Manager – Communications – MENA Jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs It’s A great opportunity for Project Manager – Communications – MENA to apply at Stryker Corporation Careers jobs near me Government jobs in Dubai Stryker Corporation Jobs provide for Project Manager – Communications – MENA vacancies in Dubai Stryker Corporation Recruitment provide for Project Manager – Communications – MENA jobs Stryker Corporation Careers all new online jobs information provide by official site. Stryker Corporation office of Dubai that requires relevant experience from the candidates. If you are looking for the highest paying Jobs In UAE, don’t look behind. Because Stryker Corporation is offering AED 5,000 Per Month for this post of an Project Manager – Communications – MENA Stryker Corporation Careers jobs in Dubai Stryker Corporation Jobs all new jobs apply for last date.
Stryker Corporation Careers Project Manager – Communications – MENA Jobs brief table
|Hiring Agency||Stryker Corporation Careers|
|Jobs Profile||Project Manager – Communications – MENA Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs Location||Dubai , UAE|
|Salary||AED 5,000 Per Month|
Job Description of Stryker Corporation Project Manager – Communications – MENA
Interested candidates Stryker Corporation careers Latest Government jobs in Dubai Project Manager – Communications – MENA qualification and experience full information
Full Job Description :-
Why join Stryker?
We are proud to be named one the World’s Best Workplaces and a Best Workplace for Diversity by Fortune Magazine! Learn more about our award-winning organization by visiting stryker.com
Our total rewards package offering includes bonuses, healthcare, insurance benefits, retirement programs, wellness programs, as well as service and performance awards – not to mention various social and recreational activities, all of which are location specific.
We are looking for a Project Manager Communications for MENA region. This position serves as a member of the local MENA (including KSA) management team and is responsible to grow Stryker’s Communication Solutions as a primary responsibility and to use all resources within the team to promote Stryker Communication Portfolio.. The role is to drive sales with the distributor network, liaise, meet end-customers, and execute projects. This role requires coordination between contractors, medical planners, distributors, end-users as well as other product managers. The primary role of the project manager is to engage with the distribution network and grow the pipeline and ultimately project sales.
What you will do :
- Present Stryker Communication Solutions
- Manage product launches and events
- Contribute actively to sales funnel across the region
- Coordinate with team members to ensure the highest possible scope delivered
- Keep updated info on technical products
- Work with the Product Managers and Designers to handover technical data on projects to install
- Lead Presales presentations & discussions with distributor & end user
- Offer creative solutions and consult end users on various aspects of the project on the spot
- Lead a technical discussion with end-user and sub-contractors and reach conclusion on the solution offering
- Review quotes before submittal to the client
- Review offers with other Surgical workplaces product managers
- Present offer + project timeline to the distributor and end user
- Validate PO and lead shop drawing approval process
- Attend Technical meetings
- Coordinate among internal and external stakeholders
- Clarify all technical questions and offer solutions on the spot
- Consult and seek clarifications when necessary
- Finalize PO and approve shop drawing
- Attend project kick off meetings with Customers
- Manage calls with Demand planners
- Provide Project Status Report
- Coordinate the installation with local teams
- Solve unforeseen situations and snags
- Follow up on installation, testing, commissioning and hand over
- Work closely with other team members and develop:
- Trainings where necessary
- Monthly sales report
- Order intake
- Rolling Forecast
- Monthly Tracking Sheet
- Build competencies with construction companies
- Build competencies with medical planner
What you need :
- Must be at least Graduate, Preference for:
- Biomedical Engineer
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferred in Hospital Capital Equipment Sales
- Radiology equipment incl. PACS / RIS equipment
- English efficiency is necessary. Arabic is a plus.
- Must have very good communication skills
- Must be able to confidently present products and solve problems
- Microsoft Office skills
- Willing to travel extensively throughout the Middle East and North Africa
- Must have a very good understanding of Surgical Work Places
- Must understand interdependencies and integration of Surgical Work Places.
- Must have a good knowledge of construction work/industry
- Industry Vocabulary
- Construction Contract Process
- Planning and organization skills
- Time management skills
- Good communication skills written & oral.
- Problem solving ability
Know someone at Stryker?
Be sure to have them submit you as a referral prior to applying for this position. Learn more about our employee referral program at https://www.stryker.com/referrals/
How to Apply to Stryker Corporation for the Post of an Project Manager – Communications – MENA?
First, You Need to Register Yourself on the Official Website of Stryker Corporation or Log in to Your Stryker Corporation Account.
Then Go to the Job Listing Page of Stryker Corporation .
Find and select the profile of the Job that you are looking for.
Carefully fill the form provided by Stryker Corporation in detail.
Then, you will get the final submission button to move forward.
Download or print a copy of the Stryker Corporation jobs 2022 application form that has been submitted for further use.
Why ALL Jobs Vacancies To Stryker Corporation Dubai Jobs 2022
Disclaimer:-All Jobs Vacancies is dedicated to allvacanciesjobs.com providing information about several Stryker Corporation jobs in UAE. In addition, you can go for government jobs in UAE along with various private sectors here on our website.
Thank You for Your Visit