Seadrill Limited Dubai Jobs 2022 – Apply for Global Payroll Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAE Latest Government jobs in Dubai Seadrill Limited Dubai Jobs provide for Global Payroll Manager jobs It’s A great jobs opportunity for Global Payroll Manager to apply at Seadrill Limited Dubai Careers jobs in Dubai www.seadrill.com jobs in Dubai Seadrill Limited Dubai Recruitment 2022 is looking for new candidate. Great chance here for the UAE Government jobs 2022 for the fresher. Seadrill Limited Dubai careers vacancy 2022, take the newest employment opportunity by finding Seadrill Limited Dubai jobs near me. Latest Government jobs in Dubai near me Seadrill Limited Dubai careers Global Payroll Manager jobs in Dubai.
Seadrill Limited Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Global Payroll Manager Jobs in Dubai, UAE Latest Government jobs in Dubai Seadrill Limited Dubai Jobs provide for Global Payroll Manager jobs It’s A great jobs in Dubai provide by new fresher and experience candidate jobs. Seadrill Limited Dubai Recruitment 2022 provide for Global Payroll Manager jobs. Seadrill Limited Dubai careers employment opportunity by finding find Seadrill Limited Dubai jobs near me Seadrill Limited Dubai careers jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs in Seadrill Limited Dubai careers.
Seadrill Limited Dubai Careers 2022: Apply For Global Payroll Manager Jobs in UAE
Seadrill Limited Dubai Jobs 2022 Apply for Global Payroll Manager Jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs It’s A great opportunity for Global Payroll Manager to apply at Seadrill Limited Dubai Careers jobs near me Government jobs in Dubai Seadrill Limited Dubai Jobs provide for Global Payroll Manager vacancies in Dubai Seadrill Limited Dubai Recruitment provide for Global Payroll Manager jobs Seadrill Limited Dubai Careers all new online jobs information provide by official site. Seadrill Limited Dubai office of Dubai that requires relevant experience from the candidates. If you are looking for the highest paying Jobs In UAE, don’t look behind. Because Seadrill Limited Dubai is offering AED 12900.00 Per Month for this post of an Global Payroll Manager Seadrill Limited Dubai Careers jobs in Dubai Seadrill Limited Dubai Jobs all new jobs apply for last date.
Seadrill Limited Dubai Careers Global Payroll Manager Jobs brief table
|Hiring Agency||Seadrill Limited Dubai Careers|
|Jobs Profile||Global Payroll Manager Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary||AED 12900.00 Per Month|
Job Tittle :- Global Payroll Manager
Seadrill Limited Dubai Jobs Careers Description
Full Job Description :-
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Oversee an accurate and reliable payroll service for all employees across our global business, including the entire expatriate employee population, ensuring all SLAs/KPIs are consistently met.
- Actively manage the delivery to requirements and service relationship with Seadrill’s external payroll providers.
- Manage, develop, and organise the payroll team to ensure that they are multi-disciplinary and able to support all aspects of the employee life cycle service, to manage the workloads and in the event of high demands
- Lead activities through the team, coaching for capability improvement and support them to exceed customer expectations.
- Proactively role model excellent customer service by putting the customer first to create a culture of excellence in customer experience
- Drive for continuous improvement in payroll and employee HR data processes, which includes increased automation of payroll data collection, collation, and submittal to the external payroll provider.
- Lead the delivery of payroll-related projects. Providing expertise and experience to the ongoing initiative to standardise, where possible, the provision of payroll services in all Seadrill locations.
- Act as the point of escalation and subject matter expert for any payroll related issues that require review, guidance, or problem resolution. Taking personal responsibility to ensure that a satisfactory outcome is reached
- Provide insight and performance data relating to compliance processes and payroll performance.
- Manage audit level checking for all payroll functions to ensure legislative and company compliance.
- Proactively communicate with stakeholders and employees to ensure that pay impacting issues are mitigated or where required manage the expectations and concerns of affected employees.
Collaborate with the wider HR function to understand the business needs to deliver an effective service for our customers
- Liaise with colleagues in Finance and accounting function to provide a robust and audited payroll.
- Liaise with colleagues in HR to ensure that company compensation and benefit programs are managed effectively.
- Set the governance of high standards of compliance, ensuring the maintenance of accurate employee and HR records, in line with Data Protection legislation and company policies
- Manage the payroll service to ensure compliance with relevant Sarbanes Oxley processes and assist in SOX reviews.
SAFETY AT SEADRILL:-
Our goal is to ensure that ‘nobody gets hurt’ whilst performing their job. Everyone at Seadrill has a part to play in meeting our safety commitment.
Through strong leadership and personal responsibility from all employees, we take a systematic approach to identifying, managing and preventing the hazards involved in our day to day operations. Nothing is more important to us than the health, safety and security of our workforce and the communities in which we operate and behaving responsibly towards our shared environment. We are vigilant, disciplined and always looking out for one another. We have developed and embedded a strong safety culture onshore and offshore, fostered by all employees, who each have a personal responsibility and the authority to put an immediate stop to the job if they believe it to be unsafe. Everyone at Seadrill is accountable for helping to build this culture of care.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:-
- You have worked in a HR / Payroll Operations environment for a multinational organisation (4,000+ employees), preferably with last 3 years in a payroll supervisory or project management role.
- You have strong experience working with and managing relationships with third party payroll service providers.
- You have an awareness of the typical regulatory requirements in our major markets, such as the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil. Some experience working in those markets is highly preferred.
- You have high level of integrity, sound judgement, and ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- You can proactively plan and anticipate the needs of the service, acting where required to ensure services are met and escalate where appropriate and necessary
- You are an experienced leader and able to coach individuals / teams for high performance
- You understand of the importance of the employee experience, relationship management and role model an excellent customer service mindset
- You have experience with HRMS and payroll related software as well as strong skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are comfortable dealing with employees at all levels of the organisation.
- You apply sound judgement and empathy when dealing with both internal and external customers
- You are able to assimilate and summarize critical, detailed information at a high level and utilize this information to understand and improve payroll performance.
- You can demonstrate strong delivery against performance targets that have been set
- You are self-motivated and the ability to work with minimum supervision
- You have personal stamina and resilience of character that can manage peaks of activity or challenge
- You embrace change and remain focused on aspects that can be influenced.
- You are solution focused, with a proactive approach and ‘can do’ attitude, with an ability to deliver service at pace with agility and pragmatism
- You have excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have experience of managing processes in accordance with the Service Level Agreement and SOX controls.
- You have experience of leading the Payroll function of an offshore drilling company
- You have experience of hybrid shared service model environments and management of third-party suppliers as an intrinsic aspect of service delivery
- You have payroll experience in our major markets, such as the United States, United Kingdom and Brazil.
- Exposure to integrating modern automations (RPA) into core process and services is advantageous
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BA in Human Resources or equivalent experience
- Global Business Services / Shared Services qualifications or accreditations
JOIN SEADRILLWe value our people and want to retain them. So, we offer a competitive package built around an attractive base salary and a range of benefits tailored to your location.
Join Seadrill. Own the Opportunity.