RAFFLES Jobs 2022 Apply for Security Officer Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai RAFFLES Jobs provide for Security Officer jobs It’s A great jobs opportunity for Security Officer to apply at RAFFLES Careers jobs in Dubai www.careers.accor.com Portal. jobs in Dubai RAFFLES Recruitment 2022 is looking for new candidate. Great chance here for the UAE Government jobs 2022 for the fresher. RAFFLES careers vacancy 2022, take the newest employment opportunity by finding RAFFLES jobs near me. Latest Government jobs in Dubai near me RAFFLES careers Security Officer jobs in Dubai.
RAFFLES Jobs 2022 Apply for Security Officer Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai RAFFLES Jobs provide for Security Officer jobs It’s A great jobs in Dubai provide by new fresher and experience candidate jobs. RAFFLES Recruitment 2022 provide for Security Officer jobs. RAFFLES careers employment opportunity by finding find RAFFLES jobs near me RAFFLES careers jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs in RAFFLES careers.
RAFFLES Careers 2022: Apply For Security Officer Jobs in UAE
RAFFLES Jobs 2022 Apply for Security Officer Jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs It’s A great opportunity for Security Officer to apply at RAFFLES Careers jobs near me Government jobs in Dubai RAFFLES Jobs provide for Security Officer vacancies in Dubai RAFFLES Recruitment provide for Security Officer jobs RAFFLES Careers all new online jobs information provide by official site.
RAFFLES office of Dubai that requires relevant experience from the candidates. If you are looking for the highest paying Jobs In UAE, don’t look behind. Because RAFFLES is offering AED 2337.00 Per Month for this post of an Security Officer RAFFLES Careers jobs in Dubai RAFFLES Jobs all new jobs apply for last date.
RAFFLES Careers Security Officer Jobs brief table
|Hiring Agency||RAFFLES Careers|
|Jobs Profile||Security Officer Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary||AED 2337.00 Per Month|
Job Description of RAFFLES Security Officer
Interested candidates RAFFLES careers Latest Government jobs in Dubai Security Officer qualification and experience full information
Position : Security Officer
Department : Security
Reports to : Security Supervisor
PURPOSE OF POSITION
To ensure a safe environment for the hotel staff and guests and protect the assets of the hotel.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To establish chain of command and responsibility, the LPO shall be held directly responsible to the Shift Duty Security Supervisor, Assistant Operations Manager, Assistant Director and Director of Security.
- Perform duties according to the Duty Roster prepared by the Director of Security or in his absence, the Assistant Director of Security. The Security Officer may be deployed at any of the following Duty Posts as enumerated thereafter:
- Security Control Room Duty;
- Lobby Duty;
- Loading Bay;
- Patrolling or Observation Duty;
- Back of House;
- VIP Parking;
- Or at any position where operations in Security field will benefit.
- When on duty, the LPO shall adopt the “Service Oriented” approach in discharging of its duties in order to functions harmoniously with the concept of the Hotel as a place of hospitality
- To exercise flexibility to maintain a balance between effectiveness and unobstructiveness;
- To promote the “gentlemen” rather the “officer” image for the security service;
- To act for and on behalf of the Hotelkeeper on security matters;
- To protect the safety of guests, staff, their properties and those belonging to the Hotel;
- Assisting other Department in rendering services to the customers so as to maintain or enhance the services provided other than his primary security duties;
- To act as a host of the hotel by personally welcoming arriving guests and bidding farewell to departing guests;
- To greet guests and offer assistance;
- To lead guests whenever possible if they are uncertain of the location within the Hotel premises;
- To inform and sell other hotel facilities to all visitors of the Hotel.
- Protect the hotel guests and keep the peace by
- Monitoring any undesirable elements to ensure that they do not harass, harm or embarrass the hotel guests;
- Take appropriate action to defuse any outbreak of violence or commotion within the Hotel premises;
- Intelligence gathering, from within and without the hotel of the identities and activities (modus operandi) of undesirable elements.
- Surveillance of hotel staff
- Ensuring that they abide by the House Rules;
- Keeping tag on movements of staff who are classified as suspects under investigations.
- Cultivation of Informers with the intention of obtaining information of security interest that may be of immediate or future use to the Department for prevention and detection purposes.
- Keeping peace and order within the premises of the Hotel in dealing with criminals, trespassers or difficult characters.
- Participating in special functions or operations conducted or organized by the Hotel for VVIPS, shows, etc., and private organization or individual having official business connected with the Hotel.
- Keeping the Duty Shift Security Supervisor, Assistant Operations Manager, Assistant Director and Director of Security constantly posted on all matters of security interest affecting the Hotel and the Department.
- Conduction regular and periodical checks and taking immediate follow-up action to rectify faults, damage, etc., detailed in the following:
- “Perimeter defence” – All fire exit doors, link doors, etc., leading INTO or OUT of the Hotel and which are fitted with locking devices or alarm systems to ensure that they are in good working condition as an effective measure against trespassers and pilferage;
- Security CCTV equipment – Inspecting the CCTV Operations Room to ensure that all equipment is in working order and all cameras are correctly focused.
- Attending the briefing session that shall take place thirty (30) minutes before the commencement of each shift.
- Attending approval courses conducted by the Hotel Training Department.
- Attending meeting and in-service training conducted by the Department. Attendance shall be compulsory except those on official duty.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Secondary school education
- Minimum 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role is desirable in a 5 star hotel.
How to Apply to RAFFLES for the Post of an Security Officer?
First, You Need to Register Yourself on the Official Website of RAFFLES or Log in to Your RAFFLES Account.
Then Go to the Job Listing Page of RAFFLES .
Find and select the profile of the Job that you are looking for.
Carefully fill the form provided by RAFFLES in detail.
Then, you will get the final submission button to move forward.
Download or print a copy of the RAFFLES jobs 2022 application form that has been submitted for further use.
Why ALL Jobs Vacancies To RAFFLES Dubai Jobs 2022
Disclaimer:-All Jobs Vacancies is dedicated to allvacanciesjobs.com providing information about several RAFFLES jobs in UAE. In addition, you can go for government jobs in UAE along with various private sectors here on our website.
Thank You for Your Visit