Montblanc Jobs 2022 Apply for Marketing Executive Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai Montblanc Jobs provide for Marketing Executive jobs It’s A great jobs opportunity for Marketing Executive to apply at Montblanc Careers jobs in Dubai www.jobs.richemont.com Portal. jobs in Dubai Montblanc Recruitment 2022 is looking for new candidate. Great chance here for the UAE Government jobs 2022 for the fresher. Montblanc careers vacancy 2022, take the newest employment opportunity by finding Montblanc jobs near me. Latest Government jobs in Dubai near me Montblanc careers Marketing Executive jobs in Dubai.
Montblanc Jobs 2022 Apply for Marketing Executive Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai Montblanc Jobs provide for Marketing Executive jobs It’s A great jobs in Dubai provide by new fresher and experience candidate jobs. Montblanc Recruitment 2022 provide for Marketing Executive jobs. Montblanc careers employment opportunity by finding find Montblanc jobs near me Montblanc careers jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs in Montblanc careers.
Montblanc Careers 2022: Apply For Marketing Executive Jobs in UAE
Montblanc Jobs 2022 Apply for Marketing Executive Jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs It’s A great opportunity for Marketing Executive to apply at Montblanc Careers jobs near me Government jobs in Dubai Montblanc Jobs provide for Marketing Executive vacancies in Dubai Montblanc Recruitment provide for Marketing Executive jobs Montblanc Careers all new online jobs information provide by official site. Montblanc office of Dubai that requires relevant experience from the candidates. If you are looking for the highest paying Jobs In UAE, don’t look behind. Because Montblanc is offering AED 4016.00 per month for this post of an Marketing Executive Montblanc Careers jobs in Dubai Montblanc Jobs all new jobs apply for last date.
Montblanc Careers Marketing Executive Jobs brief table
|Hiring Agency||Montblanc Careers|
|Jobs Profile||Marketing Executive Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary||AED 4016.00 per month|
Job Description of Montblanc Marketing Executive
Interested candidates Montblanc careers Latest Government jobs in Dubai Marketing Executive qualification and experience full information
Reference Code: 72921
Marketing ExecutiveDubai, DU, AEPermanent
Founded in 1906 as a manufacturer of writing instruments, MONTBLANC today creates exclusive products including watches, jewelry, writing instruments and leather goods which reflect our high demands with respect to culture, quality, design, tradition and craftsmanship. With more than 25 subsidiaries and 600 boutiques MONTBLANC is present all over the world.
JOB TITLE Marketing & Communication Executive
LOCATION Montblanc MEIA headquarter based
The role of the Marketing executive is to support the Brand Name of Montblanc and assist the Marketing manager in representing the perfect image in all media platforms related activities through Editorial, Creative coordination with Online and Offline Publishing, Pitches with creative agencies, planning the annual activation calendar for the MEIA region and working closely with the advertising agency team to forecast campaign streams and branded content flow locally when necessary. The ME will be splitting her time equally between PR, Event and Media as a marketeer whenever it will be applicable.
Full network of in the Middle East, India & Africa (MEIA) region under the responsibility of the regional marketing director and a direct report to the regional marketing manager.
Based in local headquarters in Dubai, implementing media, events and brand relations strategies with the PR agencies. The ME builds brand awareness and brand image while supporting commercial returns across the region, travel expected in GCC region and other part of our region when needed.
- Regional Marketing teams
- Regional Retail Operations teams (including India & South Africa and KSA)
- Regional Wholesale teams (including India & Africa)
- Regional Boutique teams (Dubai, India & South Africa and Saudi)
- Regional Office team MEIA
- Event, Media, PR & Creative Agencies
- Regional internal & external partners
- Montblanc HQ: International Marketing team and PR team
- Richemont Dubai Shared Service (focus finance, logistics)
- Suppliers/contractor & regulatory authorities
- Develop under the Senior Marketing Management a new regional strategy in close collaboration with the retail and wholesale business teams on same level to support sales targets for the region
- Always ensure brand’s visibility through strong and consistent efforts with our PR and Media partners.
- Create a new network for the regional team of Marketing to spread the new brand image of our HQ with local, regional events and activations roll out.
- Implementation of media plans (internal and external) across the region aligned to the brand media strategy with focus on increasing brand awareness.
- Accompany each territory in the key implementation of media planning within the brand guidelines of our maison.
- Monthly and Bi-Weekly Communication and reports with key stakeholders on new media solutions with 40% Offline support and 60% Online Push supporting the marketing manager within the regional set KPIS inclusive of COOP Media.
- Management of the creatives required for the successful implementation of the media plans for the full region in accordance with both international brand and Richemont media guidelines
- Implementation of the media reporting required for the regional media plans
- Distribution of all social media assets required for both owned social media and partner social media platforms
- Support the definition & tracking of all media & brand relations plans and budgets for full region
- Liaise with agencies associated to the media and brand relations for the region and lead the validation process with HQ under the direct manager’s vision.
- Work closely with PR agency for the development and implementation of all regional and local brand collaborations and opportunities.
- Ensure the PR agency follows the lead of Senior Regional Management on creating the best results with all MEIA brand ambassadors, across clear set up inclusive of a reviewed KPIS and contract.
- Support the development a network of friends of the brand/local VIPs/influencers with the aim of increasing brand awareness and relevance.
- Ensure brand relations outcomes and results are aligned to regionally set qualitative and quantitative targets.
- Accompany and develop marketing plans with all accounts (Internal & External) across our MEIA region.
- Follow the lead of your marketing manager: Execute, organize and report events/activation across the Retail and WHS network, such as trade fairs, launch activities, boutique activations across the region.
- Build a network, liaise with all key stakeholders associated to events and activation, ensuring they are fully aligned with HQ marketing and aligned to international standards
- Manage all logistics associated to the various elements required for the implement of events and activation across the region with the help of our marketing intern and any external support needed at the time.
Budget & Reporting:
- Support the maintenance of the PPR budget as set within the annual A&P budget, follow up for each a clear budget model for each activation/events to ensure consistency with clear communication across the board.
- Maintain rolling 12 month marketing plan for the full region, including all internal and external activities.
- Provide regular updates and communication on marketing & communication plans with all key stakeholders throughout the region to ensure consistency across the market.
- Control your budget and follow up on the final cost summary for each project undertaken.
University degree, bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and/or Creative background.
- 3-5 years’ experience in media or brand relations position
- 2 years’ digital & social media experience
- Retail or Luxury brand experience ideal
- Management experience of both direct staff and external agencies
Technical skills / abilities:
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- Ability to travel within region (including KSA)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
How to Apply to Montblanc for the Post of an Marketing Executive?
First, You Need to Register Yourself on the Official Website of Montblanc or Log in to Your Montblanc Account.
Then Go to the Job Listing Page of Montblanc .
Find and select the profile of the Job that you are looking for.
Carefully fill the form provided by Montblanc in detail.
Then, you will get the final submission button to move forward.
Download or print a copy of the Montblanc jobs 2022 application form that has been submitted for further use.
Why ALL Jobs Vacancies To Montblanc Dubai Jobs 2022
Disclaimer:-All Jobs Vacancies is dedicated to allvacanciesjobs.com providing information about several Montblanc jobs in UAE. In addition, you can go for government jobs in UAE along with various private sectors here on our website.
Thank You for Your Visit