GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Jobs 2022 Apply for Secondary Music Teacher Jobs in Fujairah, Latest Government jobs in Fujairah GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Jobs provide for Secondary Music Teacher jobs It’s A great jobs opportunity for Secondary Music Teacher to apply at GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Careers jobs in Fujairah www.gemswinchesterschool-fujairah.com Portal. jobs in Fujairah GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Recruitment 2022 is looking for new candidate. Great chance here for the UAE Government jobs 2022 for the fresher. GEMS Winchester School Fujairah careers vacancy 2022, take the newest employment opportunity by finding GEMS Winchester School Fujairah jobs near me. Latest Government jobs in Fujairah near me GEMS Winchester School Fujairah careers Secondary Music Teacher jobs in Fujairah.
GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Jobs 2022 Apply for Secondary Music Teacher Jobs in Fujairah, Latest Government jobs in Fujairah GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Jobs provide for Secondary Music Teacher jobs It’s A great jobs in Fujairah provide by new fresher and experience candidate jobs. GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Recruitment 2022 provide for Secondary Music Teacher jobs. GEMS Winchester School Fujairah careers employment opportunity by finding find GEMS Winchester School Fujairah jobs near me GEMS Winchester School Fujairah careers jobs in Fujairah Latest Government jobs in GEMS Winchester School Fujairah careers.
GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Careers 2022: Apply For Secondary Music Teacher Jobs in UAE
GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Jobs 2022 Apply for Secondary Music Teacher Jobs in Fujairah Latest Government jobs It’s A great opportunity for Secondary Music Teacher to apply at GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Careers jobs near me Government jobs in Fujairah GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Jobs provide for Secondary Music Teacher vacancies in Fujairah GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Recruitment provide for Secondary Music Teacher jobs GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Careers all new online jobs information provide by official site. GEMS Winchester School Fujairah office of Fujairah that requires relevant experience from the candidates. If you are looking for the highest paying Jobs In UAE, don’t look behind. Because GEMS Winchester School Fujairah is offering AED 5,000 Per Month for this post of an Secondary Music Teacher GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Careers jobs in Fujairah GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Jobs all new jobs apply for last date.
GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Careers Secondary Music Teacher Jobs brief table
|Hiring Agency||GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Careers|
|Jobs Profile||Secondary Music Teacher Jobs in Fujairah|
|Jobs Location||Fujairah, UAE|
|Salary||AED 5,000 Per Month|
Job Description of GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Secondary Music Teacher
Interested candidates GEMS Winchester School Fujairah careers Latest Government jobs in Fujairah Secondary Music Teacher qualification and experience full information
Full Job Description :-
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious teacher to start or continue their international career with a leading global company and world class international school located in this beautiful Emirate. Due to the continued success of the school and significant roll growth, we are looking for passionate, dynamic colleagues who are ambitious to join a company in GEMS that has an enviable reputation for outstanding education, and a school that will continue to grow to meet our community’s needs.
In return for your energy, resilience and experience, we offer you the opportunity to make a real impact on a developing community. You will work with the UAE’s largest and most successful education company in GEMS, which will support your professional and career development, and you will work with a supportive Senior Leadership Team at WSF who will help you develop your potential.
Experience of teaching Music would be an advantage.
Academic and Pastoral Responsibilities:
- Delivering effective student-centred lessons in a well-planned, vibrant learning environment
- Supporting and liaising closely with middle leaders, administrators and other teachers
- Work directly with other teachers to improve and develop skills, knowledge and pedagogy so that student outcomes are improved.
- Effective contribution to team planning
- Work directly with Section/Key Stage Leaders and Heads of Department to support the improvement of academic standards in every section of the school
- Contribute to the Quality Assurance programme for parent engagement to ensure outstanding standards in parent communication and engagement
- Be familiar with the UAE framework for teaching to ensure a minimum standard of “good” teaching in all lessons
- Use and welcome mentoring/coaching methods to develop reflective practice and encourage the use of new learning strategies
- Conduct supportive peer lesson observations and help to set up actions plans as required
- Play an active role in the teaching, learning and assessment quality assurance process as appropriate and when required
- In a school where the majority (80%) of teaching colleagues are not UK-trained, all UK-trained teachers recruited are expected to be lead practitioners and contribute to school and colleague development accordingly, sharing resources, strategies and best practice as and when appropriate
- Attend internal and external events, take part in peer reviews, and be proactive in developing own continuous professional development
- Identify areas of good practice and develop and share resources as exemplars
- Develop, promote and involve teaching staff in creative initiatives to share good practice
- Ensure that observation outcomes inform appraisal action plans
- Monitor and drive improvements in the quality of written (marking) and verbal feedback to learners
- Ensure that the curriculum is supported and underpinned by effective schemes of work and well-differentiated planning of lessons
- Ensure that all documentation supporting teaching, learning and assessment (schemes of work, lesson plans etc.) meets the standards laid down by GEMS and WSF
- Promote and model the Code of Conduct and GEMS Core Values
- Undertake other professional duties as reasonably delegated by Line Manager (LM) such as: teaching, recruitment, cover, after-school duty, ASP, MOE formalities, covering for LM when absent, inspection preparation, SEF, SDP, etc.
- Promote the school positively with community and GEMS while maintaining complete confidentiality
- Respect local culture, customs and laws
- Meet deadlines as requested by LM
- Contribute to the development of teaching and learning, focusing on pedagogy, standards and progress
- Ensure academic excellence in internal and external assessments as appropriate.
- Contribute to the professional development programme to ensure high quality learning and teaching
- Promote the school to all stakeholders and the wider community.
- Follow, support and help to develop all of the School’s aims, its vision, improvement plans, policies and practices.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- A certified teaching qualification, such as B.Ed, PGCE, PGDE or equivalent
- Bachelor degree in Music (four years fulltime, regular course)
- The desire to provide Outstanding teaching and learning
- Aspiration to work in a world class school with real prospects for enhancing their career
- At least 2 years of post-qualifying experience
About Your Benefits:-
GEMS WSF will offer a competitive, tax-free remuneration package to a suitably qualified candidate.
About Application Process:-
If you meet the criteria and you are enthusiastic about the role, we would welcome your application. To complete the application you would need the following document(s):
- Passport-size photograph
Conveniently positioned in the heart of Fujairah city, GEMS Winchester School Fujairah (WSF), is an international British curriculum school, providing students in Fujairah with the high standard of education that GEMS Education embodies, in a new building with wonderful facilities for learning across the curriculum.
How to Apply to GEMS Winchester School Fujairah for the Post of an Secondary Music Teacher ?
First, You Need to Register Yourself on the Official Website of GEMS Winchester School Fujairah or Log in to Your GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Account.
Then Go to the Job Listing Page of GEMS Winchester School Fujairah .
Find and select the profile of the Job that you are looking for.
Carefully fill the form provided by GEMS Winchester School Fujairah in detail.
Then, you will get the final submission button to move forward.
Download or print a copy of the GEMS Winchester School Fujairah jobs 2022 application form that has been submitted for further use.
Why ALL Jobs Vacancies To GEMS Winchester School Fujairah Fujairah Jobs 2022
Disclaimer:-All Jobs Vacancies is dedicated to allvacanciesjobs.com providing information about several GEMS Winchester School Fujairah jobs in UAE. In addition, you can go for government jobs in UAE along with various private sectors here on our website.
Thank You for Your Visit