GE Gas Power Jobs 2022 – Apply for IT Director – Program Management Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai GE Gas Power Jobs provide for IT Director – Program Management jobs It’s A great jobs opportunity for IT Director – Program Management to apply at GE Gas Power Careers jobs in Dubai www.jobs.gecareers.com Portal. jobs in Dubai GE Gas Power Recruitment 2022 is looking for new candidate. Great chance here for the UAE Government jobs 2022 for the fresher. GE Gas Power careers vacancy 2022, take the newest employment opportunity by finding GE Gas Power jobs near me. Latest Government jobs in Dubai near me GE Gas Power careers IT Director – Program Management jobs in Dubai.
GE Gas Power Jobs 2022 Apply for IT Director – Program Management Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai GE Gas Power Jobs provide for IT Director – Program Management jobs It’s A great jobs in Dubai provide by new fresher and experience candidate jobs. GE Gas Power Recruitment 2022 provide for IT Director – Program Management jobs. GE Gas Power careers employment opportunity by finding find GE Gas Power jobs near me GE Gas Power careers jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs in GE Gas Power careers.
GE Gas Power Careers 2022: – Apply For IT Director – Program Management Jobs in UAE
GE Gas Power Jobs 2022 Apply for IT Director – Program Management Jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs It’s A great opportunity for IT Director – Program Management to apply at GE Gas Power Careers jobs near me Government jobs in Dubai GE Gas Power Jobs provide for IT Director – Program Management vacancies in Dubai GE Gas Power Recruitment provide for IT Director – Program Management jobs GE Gas Power Careers all new online jobs information provide by official site. GE Gas Power office of Dubai that requires relevant experience from the candidates. If you are looking for the highest paying Jobs In UAE, don’t look behind. Because GE Gas Power is offering AED 12092.00 per month for this post of an IT Director – Program Management GE Gas Power Careers jobs in Dubai GE Gas Power Jobs all new jobs apply for last date.
GE Gas Power Careers IT Director – Program Management Jobs brief table
|Hiring Agency||GE Gas Power Careers|
|Jobs Profile||IT Director – Program Management Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary||AED 12092.00 per month|
Job Description of GE Gas Power IT Director – Program Management
Interested candidates GE Gas Power careers Latest Government jobs in Dubai IT Director – Program Management qualification and experience full information
Job Description Summary
This is a critical business partnership role aligned with the MENA Services and Finance EMEA Pole within Gas Power. The Director will work as part of the EMEA Digital Technology organisation to support facilitation of solution discovery and implementation and change management actions in the organization in line with overall business strategy and Lean framework. This includes driving problem definition, business case development, impact assessment, process improvement, stakeholder management and solution deployment and adoption.
- Act as focal point for delivering IT solutions for MENA Services and Finance in EMEA
- The Director will act as the change enabler to support the local organization in adopting new critical systems
- Partner with local operation and commercial leaders in MENA along with Operations and Lean teams in identifying continuous improvement opportunities and influence the associated global Digital Technology teams to ensure appropriate solutions are being implemented
- Develop ERP standardization strategy in line with global roadmap incorporating regional growth plans and specific localization requirements
- Drive adherence, efficiency and cost saving through key change activities
- Use high level of judgment to make decisions and handle complex projects with autonomy. Continuously align project portfolio in accordance with the understanding and validation of customer problems, needs and priorities.
- Leverage in-depth process/domain expertise and partner with process owners, business stakeholders and technical teams to produce the right outcomes.
- Manage internal and external supplier relationships to ensure ongoing delivery & operational support of high quality, cost effective solutions.
- Define standard work within domains and set the lean execution standards and processes for the team
- Identify, pilot, and deploy emerging technologies across domains.
Attract and lead IT entry level program participant rotational assignments and mentor team members and growing talent.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or in “STEM” Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience along with established leadership credentials across disciplines such as ERP, IT Transformation, CRM, IT Project/ Program Management.
- Significant experience in Process improvement, Lean, change management work, business processes, full life-cycle implementations experience with wing to wing knowhow.
- Demonstrate expert level skills in problem decomposition and ability to navigate ambiguity.
- Ability to handle high complexity change requests related to strategic initiatives and the rollout of enhanced capabilities to the sites independently.
- Influencing through others; building direct and indirect support for ideas. Pre-emptively seeing downstream consequences and effectively tailoring strategy to support a positive outcome.
- Ability to verbalize what is behind decisions and downstream implications. Continuously reflecting on success and failures to improve performance and decision-making
Coaching, training and facilitation skills
- Ability to identify, report and solve issues with the appropriate leverage (Business acumen, Critical thinking, Risk and issue management, Negotiation)
- Excellent background of ERPs, specifically Oracle and SAP and their various modules.
- Experience with driving delivery execution leveraging DevOps principles across a global team.
- Previous consultancy experience is preferred.
- Desire to work in a diverse environment
- Results orientated
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and local business requirements
- Excellent communication and networking skills
- Logical & systematic working approach.
DTLP and/or CAS graduate
Relocation Assistance Provided: Yes
How to Apply to GE Gas Power for the Post of an IT Director – Program Management?
First, You Need to Register Yourself on the Official Website of GE Gas Power or Log in to Your GE Gas Power Account.
Then Go to the Job Listing Page of GE Gas Power .
Find and select the profile of the Job that you are looking for.
Carefully fill the form provided by GE Gas Power in detail.
Then, you will get the final submission button to move forward.
Download or print a copy of the GE Gas Power jobs 2022 application form that has been submitted for further use.
Why ALL Jobs Vacancies To GE Gas Power Dubai Jobs 2022
Disclaimer:-All Jobs Vacancies is dedicated to allvacanciesjobs.com providing information about several GE Gas Power jobs in UAE. In addition, you can go for government jobs in UAE along with various private sectors here on our website.
Thank You for Your Visit