Blackwater Security Group Jobs 2022 Apply for Regional Supply Chain Director Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai Blackwater Security Group Jobs Jobs provide for Regional Supply Chain Director jobs It’s A great jobs opportunity for Regional Supply Chain Director to apply at Blackwater Security Group Jobs Careers jobs Dubai www.careers.bacardilimited.com Portal. jobs in Dubai Blackwater Security Group Jobs Recruitment 2022 is looking for new candidate. Great chance here for the Dubai Government jobs 2022 for the fresher. Blackwater Security Group Jobs careers vacancy 2022, take the newest employment opportunity by finding Blackwater Security Group Jobs jobs near me. Latest Government jobs in Dubai near me Blackwater Security Group Jobs careers Regional Supply Chain Director jobs in Dubai.
Blackwater Security Group Jobs Jobs 2022 Apply for Regional Supply Chain Director Jobs in Dubai, Latest Government jobs in Dubai Blackwater Security Group Jobs provide for Regional Supply Chain Director jobs It’s A great jobs in Dubai provide by new fresher and experience candidate jobs. Blackwater Security Group Jobs Recruitment 2022 provide for Regional Supply Chain Director jobs. Blackwater Security Group Jobs careers employment opportunity by finding find Blackwater Security Group Jobs jobs near me Blackwater Security Group Jobs careers jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs in Blackwater Security Group Jobs careers.
Blackwater Security Group Jobs Careers 2022: Apply For Regional Supply Chain Director Jobs in Dubai
Blackwater Security Group Jobs Jobs 2022 Apply for Regional Supply Chain Director Jobs in Dubai Latest Government jobs It’s A great opportunity for Regional Supply Chain Director to apply at Blackwater Security Group Jobs Careers jobs near me Government jobs in Dubai Blackwater Security Group Jobs Jobs provide for Regional Supply Chain Director vacancies in Dubai Blackwater Security Group Jobs Recruitment provide for Regional Supply Chain Director jobs Blackwater Security Group Jobs Careers all new online jobs information provide by official site. Blackwater Security Group Jobs office of Dubai that requires relevant experience from the candidates. If you are looking for the highest paying Jobs In Dubai, don’t look behind. Because Blackwater Security Group Jobs is offering AED 6704.00 per month for this post of an Regional Supply Chain Director Blackwater Security Group Jobs Careers jobs in Dubai Blackwater Security Group Jobs Jobs all new jobs apply for last date.
Blackwater Security Group Jobs Careers Regional Supply Chain Director Jobs brief table
|Hiring Agency||Blackwater Security Group Jobs Careers|
|Jobs Profile||Regional Supply Chain Director Jobs in Dubai|
|Jobs Location||Dubai, UAE|
|Salary||AED 6704.00 per month|
Job Description of Blackwater Security Group Jobs Regional Supply Chain Director
Interested candidates Blackwater Security Group Jobs careers Latest Government jobs in Dubai Regional Supply Chain Director qualification and experience full information
About the role
- Develop and execute a comprehensive product supply strategic plan which will drive optimal customer service and profitability
- Maintain the Sales and Operations Planning policy and rules to be operated by the extended planning team
- Establish policies, procedures, performance metrics, and resource requirements to ensure reliability, speed, convenience and best perceived value to the customer
- Assess financial and business risks associated with key operational decisions
- Ensure alignment and coordination of clusters and Manufacturing sites (including Copackers when needed) to achieve effective management of the product supply flow (eg. Asset utilization and minimal disruption)
- Develop and implement best practices within the supply chain activities: Planning (forecasting, inventory management, production planning and sourcing), Logistics (3PL performance management, freight and warehousing optimization, ontime in full distribution improvement) and Customer Service (credit and complaint management, customer survey)
- Manage continuous improvement of the product supply: improved customer service; faster cycles; reduction of waste and reduce delivering costs
- Optimize the distribution network from plant to customers in order to ensure adequate level of services at the best cost
- Act as a key member of the AMEA Operations Leadership team to ensure good understanding of supply capacity and constraints
- Focus main supply chain activities towards front end support and ensure good understanding of internal/external customers’ expectations by the supply chain community
- Ensure adherence of the business to the S&OP process. Drive the demand and supply plan through the region and plants (within the region). Ensure that plans are established, monitored and reviewed to achieve efficient and timely distribution of products
- Foster collaboration of the SCM team with internal/external customers to continuously update the requirements specifications and improve the Planning and Customer Services processes accordingly
- Identify and execute the ideal balance between customer service requirements, inventory optimization, manufacturing efficiencies, including transportation and production capacity planning
- Implement and maintain the process to prevent and monitor write-offs including action plans for reduction and control improvement (e.g., SKU rationalization)
- Resolve short/medium term supply constraints (ex. quality, technical) to deliver product on the agreed basis
- Collect Long term demand plan to help defining critical material, bulk needs, and CAPEX investments
- Ensure respects of regulations associated with the Supply Chain activities (excises, imports, exports) within the region • Participate to the Brand Innovation Process and facilitate the delivery of new products launch to meet stakeholder expectations.
- Establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relations with internal/external organizations: motivate and encourage direct reports and Primos working in a team environment to achieve functional, and company goals
- Plan and direct advancement in functional excellence by assessing criteria for excellence, determining core functional competencies, conducting frequent performance discussions, and participating in the recruitment of relevant positions in planning and customer service
- Foster an environment that advances team members through effective coaching, professional development, and succession planning
- Build and monitor regional Supply Chain budget and expenses (Logistics, Warehousing, distribution, overheads cost for finish goods, value added packs and POS material)
- Define and monitor opportunities to reduce cost through the end-to-end Supply Chain
- Ensure adherence of the annual budget and opportunities by each cluster and plants
- Define and monitor annual inventory target for finish goods for plants and BU’s and write-off budget
- Continue the development of a centre-led product supply function across Middle East, Africa and South-East Asia by delivering on improved forecast accuracy, reducing inventory days of supply, optimising portfolio and improving customer service levels
Skills and Experience
- A career in international operations where in-depth knowledge of planning, warehousing and logistics has been gained in sectors such as FMCG, high tech, pharmaceuticals or organisations recognised for their supply chain functional excellence
- Has driven and managed change in a geographically dispersed supply chain organisation where knowledge of international trading practices and global tax principles is vital to success
- Will demonstrate strong IT literacy
- Has led and developed teams across multiple cultures and in diverse geographies
- Excellent communication and influencing skills. High collaborative skills
- High learning agility and adaptability
- Results oriented change agent with strong analytical skills
- Willingness to travel within the region
- Belonging: You have a strong capacity to create a culture of ‘Belonging’, where people feel appreciated for who they are, what they do, and who they can become. You’re an authentic leader who acts with purpose and has an approachable, empathetic, open communication style. Embrace multicultural environment with diverse ways of working
- Mental Agility: You can think critically to penetrate complex problems and expand the possibilities by making fresh connections. You think strategically whilst being execution focused and bring creativity to the challenges you’re presented with. You will have an attitude of constant learning and improving. Inquisitiveness/ curiosity around new media, digital, technology and social trends and possessing an attitude to experiment or innovate in these areas.
- People Agility: You bring a deep ability to understand and relate to people and navigate through tough situations to harness and multiply collective performance. You create strong positive first impressions and build those into great relationships.
- Self-Awareness: You have high levels of self-awareness, are reflective and know yourself well, understanding both your own strengths and weaknesses and your impact on others.
- Results Agility: You demonstrate consistent delivery of results in first-time situations by inspiring teams, exhibiting a presence that builds confidence in yourself and others. You operate at pace, can multi-skill effectively and are at ease in leading projects. You will be highly performance driven, commercially and financially astute.
- Change Agility: You have a deep natural curiosity, desire to experiment and ability to effectively deal with the heat of change. You have a growth and learning mindset: ready to test, stumble, learn and apply from experience. Highly comfortable with change and ambiguity.
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth. The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
How to Apply to Blackwater Security Group Jobs for the Post of an Regional Supply Chain Director?
First, You Need to Register Yourself on the Official Website of Blackwater Security Group Jobs or Log in to Your Blackwater Security Group Jobs Account.
Then Go to the Job Listing Page of Blackwater Security Group Jobs .
Find and select the profile of the Job that you are looking for.
Carefully fill the form provided by Blackwater Security Group Jobs in detail.
Then, you will get the final submission button to move forward.
Download or print a copy of the Blackwater Security Group Jobs jobs 2022 application form that has been submitted for further use.
Why ALL Jobs Vacancies To Blackwater Security Group Jobs Dubai Jobs 2022
Disclaimer:-All Jobs Vacancies is dedicated to allvacanciesjobs.com providing information about several Blackwater Security Group Jobs jobs in Dubai. In addition, you can go for government jobs in Dubai along with various private sectors here on our website.
Thank You for Your Visit